Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve

Just came home from my Mom's for Christmas Eve. The girls are in bed and Santa's snack has been carefully positioned in the living room. We had a great time visiting with the family. We all went to church, ate and opened presents. Here are photos from tonight. Merry Christmas!
Sister's Toast to a Merry Christmas

Brother-in-laws

Getting ready for present opening

Meebs and Lela hug

Bri and Kabuki


Amber and Me





At home, setting up

Snacks for Santa and Reindeer

1 comment:

  1. So glad to see you all are doing so well! I sent a package to the address you gave me a long time ago; weeki wakie, fla...I hope you got it. You look great, and the girls look happy and you did better than I at getting ready for Santa and reindeer! I bought the stuff for the cookies and didn't get them baked, so we left graham crackers and carrots! Our son bought the idea that it was healthier, so we got away with no cookie baking. Your pics made me decide to bake tomorrow while he's still off school. The experience, no matter when, is the important thing.
    Wishing you and the girls a most wonderful New Year!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete